We’ve all been there. You watch a TV special on landscape design (maybe Jerry Baker, master gardener, or one of those home improvement shows on HGTV) and think, “I can do that!” You go to your local garden shop, buy a bunch of flowers and plants, spend a day in the dirt, and then watch for six weeks as your new garden or landscape goes… nowhere. (Or worse: maybe everything dies!)
There comes a time in every homeowner’s experience when you have to decide whether you’re going to DIY it or hire an expert. At GreenPro, we humbly submit that, with decades of experience working in landscape design, we’ve learned a few things along the way, and can help those homeowners with a brown thumb make the most of their home and property.
As a result, we’d like to suggest a few reasons why you might want to hire an expert.
- Knowledge and expertise. When you’re caring for your lawn on your own, you are relying on your own ability to research and troubleshoot any issues that may come up. But given a busy schedule, you often can’t know everything about lawn care! At GreenPro, it’s our job to give you the very best care and service—which includes becoming an expert on your lawn, garden, and entire landscape.
- Design expertise. Oftentimes a property comes alive not just by the home itself, but by the landscape design. There’s an artistry to color, as well as varieties of plants and heights of shrubbery. Even the way a property smells (as a result of certain plants and flowers) can make a property truly stand out. At GreenPro we focus as much on the aesthetics of designing your landscape as we do on the care and maintenance; we love working with our clients to craft the best landscape design possible.
- No need to purchase expensive equipment. It can be expensive to maintain a lawn – certainly there’s lawn mowers, weed wackers, hedge trimmers, high impact blowers, etc. When you hire an expert in landscape design and care, you’re getting the very best service, experts and equipment without having to buy, maintain and replace any of it yourself.
- Ease of maintenance. There are lots of lawn care guys out there – often working as a side hustle, frequently working with unsafe conditions. (Sometimes they’re just high school or college kids.) If they damage your home or property, however, you may be left liable for the damage – especially if they injure themselves on your lawn with your tools. GreenPro’s licensed professionals however can ensure that when it comes to maintenance issues, you have nothing to worry about, and are covered in case any issues arise.
- Saving time and stress. Let’s be honest – it takes work to care for your property. From knowing the soil needs to timing the seasons right to providing consistent regular care, it can be stressful for homeowners to not only maintain their home, but also focus on the property at large. Let us take this stress off your plate by helping you to make your property the vibrant landscape it can be.
There are lots of self-proclaimed experts out there when it comes to lawn care and lots of people who decide just to DIY it. At GreenPro however, we believe that your home is your most important investment, and our licensed professionals want to make sure that your property remains your most valued asset. Ready to work with an expert? Give us a call today; we’d love to help.