- Mosquitoes, ticks, and fleas
- Ants, mites, spiders, and other creepy crawlers
- Grubs, fire ants, armyworms, chinch bugs
- Moles, gophers, and other underground critters
We offer pest control because it is a very valuable service. It can protecting you, your family, your animals, and even your yard from dozens of diseases and nuisances.
Outdoor pests can make you, your pets, and your livestock sick:
- West Nile Virus (especially when it’s hot and dry, July-October)
- Zika Virus (symptoms occur only in 20-25% of individuals infected)
- Fevers (several possible varieties)
- Itching and hot spots
- Anemia (puppies or sickly dogs)
- Mycoplasma haemofelis (cats)
- Tapeworms (dogs, cats, and children)
- and dozens more
See the Oklahoma State Department of Health’s page about Tickborne and Mosquitoborne Disease Prevention for additional ways to protect yourself and your family.
Your yard can suffer from outdoor pests, too.
Ants, moles, and gophers can create soft spots and mounds, which are unattractive and potential tripping hazards.
Grubs and other bugs eat the roots of your grass, causing “dead spots” (patches of missing grass) and growing their population.
We deliver all this value with a smile because we care about you and your family!
Throughout the Year
Tell us what you have seen and are concerned about, and we will recommend a treatment plan to remedy those problems and prevent others.
We will treat your property multiple times per year, as determined upon initial consultation.
Treating throughout the year is necessary to combat population growths and because different pests can arise during different seasons.
Free Outdoor Pest Control Quote
We currently offer outdoor pest control.
Indoor pest control may be offered at a later date.
As humanity becomes more aware of connectedness between things, GreenPro clients are starting to ask how to incorporate sustainability principles into their outdoor designs and landscapes. Composting can be as simple as raking leaves over your garden when you put it to winter bed or as specific as indoor food composting with worm bins. GreenPro…